Careers at queFactory
Who are we?
queFactory is a Berkeley based product design company, focusing on sustainable goods for everyday life improvements. We launched our core product - collapsible silicone water bottle que Bottle in October 2016, which became the most backed water bottle ever on Kickstarter where we sold over 30,000 units within 30 days. We are constantly looking for new inspirational ideas and working on new product development to design products that improve everyday life in hopes of transforming our current lifestyles into a more sustainable way of life.
What does the job entail?
- Own the development and iteration of production processes to enable the team to execute flexibly and efficiently
- Create project plans and campaign schedules
- Develop, manage, and communicate project budgets, timelines, and resource needs
- Build positive relationships with business and technical partners.
- Plan for new product launch
- Assist the rest of the team to plan creative branded projects
What are we looking for?
- BA/BS or equivalent
- You can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Combination of analytical skills with interpersonal abilities
- Team player who is able to work and communicate effectively with the rest of our small team
- Fast-learner and self-starter
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, or InDesign is a huge plus
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explain briefly why you are interested in this position and attach a copy of your resume.