Brand Partnership Manager
Who are we?
queFactory is a Berkeley based product design company, focusing on sustainable goods for everyday life improvements. We launched our core product - collapsible silicone water bottle que Bottle in October 2016, which became the most backed water bottle ever on Kickstarter where we sold over 30,000 units within 30 days. We are constantly looking for new inspirational ideas and working on new product development to design products that improve everyday life in hopes of transforming our current lifestyles into a more sustainable way of life.
What does the job entail?
- Develop a strategic approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Event and campaigns management start to finish
- Maintain campaign & sponsorship calendars
- Outreach for vendor and partner opportunities for wellness events & music festivals
- Create a strong presence on social media, tell the story of que Bottle to digital influencers
- Work with non-profit organization to form partnership to raise awareness on plastic pollution and reduce plastic consumption
What are we looking for?
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Possesses a genuine love of pop culture and brand storytelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Combination of analytical skills with interpersonal abilities
- Team player who is able to work and communicate effectively with the rest of our small team
- Fast-learner and self-starter
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign is a huge plus
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explain briefly why you are interested in this position and attach a copy of your resume.